Dark Side of the Moose
A delicious dark ale with a deep malt flavour from roasted barley and a fruity bitterness from Bramling Cross hops.
Dark Side of the Moose is now very popular and ideally suited to drinkers who have a taste for darker beers.
- CAMRA Champion Winter Beer of Britain: Bronze in Category 2013; Gold in Category 2015; Silver Overall 2015
- CAMRA Champion Beer of North Wales 2016
- The Beer Awards: 4 Star Beer 2016
- CAMRA Champion Beer of Wales; Silver Overall 2014
- International Beer Challenge: Silver 2010; Bronze 2011; Silver 2012; Bronze 2013; Bronze 2015; Silver 2016
- Great Taste Awards: Best Welsh Speciality 2011; 3-Star Gold 2012; 1-Star Gold 2013; 2-Star Gold 2014; 1-Star Gold 2015
- May 2012 - Gold in 'Porters, Milds, Old Ales & Stouts' Category, Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA) Wales & West Region Competition 2012
- May 2012 - Silver in 'Bottled Porters, Milds, Old Ales & Stouts' Category, Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA) Wales & West Region Competition 2012
- June 2011 - Gold in 'Old Ales' category, CAMRA Champion Beer of Wales Competition 2011
- February 2011 - Bronze Medal - Brewing Industry International Awards 2011