A crisp, malty, reddish coloured session bitter with a dry bitter finish.
Madog's Ale is named after William Alexander Madocks who was the 19th Century architect of several notable local features including 'Y Cob' and Porthmadog Harbour.
- 2015 - CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain: Joint Bronze in Bitters 2015
- 2013 - CAMRA Champion Bitter of Wales 2013
- 2007 - Finalist - CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain Competition 2007
- 2007 - 'Beer of the Festival' Keynsham Royal British Legion Beer & Cider Festival 2007
- 2005 - Joint winner of the Bronze award in the 'Bitters' category at the SIBA Wales & West Beer Competition 2005