Ever wondered what moosey-magic goes in to crafting our award-winning beer? On our tours, you'll get to see first-hand how we make our beer, from start to finish. You'll learn about the different ingredients we use, the brewing process, the important role of pristine Welsh mountain water, and the different types of beer we make.
You'll also get to sample some of our beer, of course!
Our tours are perfect for anyone who loves beer, or who is just curious about how it's made. They're also a great way to spend a Tuesday with friends or family. What's more, all participants of our Brewery Tours receive a free pint voucher that can be enjoyed at our Brewery Tap - The Australia, and a 10% discount voucher redeemable at our shops.
- Our tours are hosted 10:30am Tuesdays.
- Limited to only 10 people.
- Tours usually last 1 hour.
- Due to the production nature of the site, parts of the tour require walking up and down stairs.
- Participants must be 16+.